Friday, June 26, 2009

Warped Tour Day 1!

So we got to Pomona for the first date of the tour yesterday morning. The bus is really cool, we're sharing the bus with the band Madina Lake so I think there's around 12 people with us. It's working out great, and everyone's really cool.

I was lucky enough to be hooked up with a black ES335 and Les Paul BFG from Gibson, a new Tine Factor Delay pedal and Pitch Factor pedal from Eventide, and strings,cables, and accessories from D'Addario!

I woke up yesterday morning to Tim's (Alana's other guitarist) alarm going off and I wacked my head on the top of my bunk. It hurt. We stood in line for a few hours to get our passes and stuff, then pretty much just hung out for the rest of the day. The showers at the venue don't have curtains, which is kinda awkward lol.

We're about to go on the Kevin Says stage in a few hours. The stage is so killer. It's actually solar powered (I wonder what will happen if the sun isn't out one day), and a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be. I'm pretty excited to get up there finally, I just joined the band 6 days ago and we only ended up having 3 rehearsals, but I'm confident we're good to go.

I lost my camera charger so when I get a new one I'll throw some pics up at www.facebook.com/jonketchum.

If you haven't gotten it already, my EP is now available on iTunes or you can go to www.myspace.com/JonKetchum and get a physical copy via PayPal.

No comments: